Four days of the most amazing music, performances and activities. In De Proeftuin and Rabo Kinderproeftuin, a spectacular final concert by The Erlkings and a super cosy Overtuin with breath-takingly beautiful light art in the evening. All this for just €0.80 a day!
How it works
If you are visiting Oranjewoud Festival, you need to buy a festival wristband in advance or at the box office (only once). This is valid for the duration of the festival and you get a lot for your money:
- Free entry throughout the festival to De Proeftuin with covered terraces and live performances by musicians featured on the main programme and various other bands, now also in the evening;
- Free entry throughout the festival to Rabo Kinderproeftuin with top family exhibitions running almost continuously and a myriad of high-quality children’s workshops and activities;
- Free entry to the final concert by The Erlkings;
- Free entry throughout the festival to supporting programme events;
- Free parking and transport to the festival grounds;
- The option to enjoy concerts at venues in and outside the stunning historic Parklandschap Oranjewoud (concert tickets not included))
Festival wristband prices
A festival wristband costs €6 per person aged four and over. Families pay €16 for maximum two adults and three children under 19. These prices only apply to online advance booking. At the box office, we charge €9 per person and €24 per family.
After payment, every visitor receives a festival wristband. This is valid for the duration of the festival. Wristbands ordered in advance can be collected during the festival at the box office on presentation of the accompanying e-tickets.
Order your wristband here.
Order festival wristband
Festival wristbands can be bought at the same time as ordering tickets.
Want to buy individual festival wristbands? Click here.